Welcome to n3DSemu.eu
n3DSemu is open source 3DS emulator for the PC created by Reaven (main author of the n3DSemu).
The emulator have been released on October 29, 2013 and is currently actively in development.
It already supports every 3DS games at full speed.
The emulator is region free and has built-in 3DS BIOS, all plugins/modules needed to run the 3DS games.
The idea of the creation the n3DSemu is the delivery for PC users a free 3DS emulator, so the emulator is completely free.
So if you want to play 3DS games on your pc, all what you have to do is just downlaod our emulator by pressing the download button.
April 23, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.15 – Latest version – Download
- added 2x resizing filters (hq2x, hq2xs, lq2x, lq2xs, 2xsai, supereagle)
- add recovery tool for mis-sized savefiles
March 17, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.14
- 3D mode is now available
- 3d overflow acknowledge registers
March 11, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.13
- recover from missing window -64000 problem
March 5, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.12
- fixes to shadow rendering
February 17, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.11
- fix failure in some cases of polygon clipping
February 15, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.10
- new interface
January 28, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.09
- choose a gap color
- choose any gap size
January 18, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.08
- multicore optimization for filters, rotation, OSD
January 5, 2014 – n3DSemu v1.07
- windows 8 now supported
- ide-by-side and single screen view modes
December 20, 2013 – n3DSemu v1.06
- support for multiple gamepads and gamepad hotkeys
December 9, 2013 – n3DSemu v1.05
- add fog emulation
November 29, 2013 – n3DSemu v1.04
- more improvements to frameskipping and frame advance/speed controls
- autoframeskip works better
November 14, 2013 – n3DSemu v1.03
- improve bootup bios/firmware emulation steps
November 6, 2013 – n3DSemu v1.02
- synchronous SPU mode to fix streaming sounds
- win32: lua engine, path configuration, 7z dearchiving support
November 3, 2013 – n3DSemu v1.01
- the win32 binary was updated to remove the console window which was accidentally left enabled
- added possibility to resize and rotate emulation windows